reading with Grandma

his serious look as he takes all the toys out of their bins

feeling proud of himself for pulling out all the kitchen towels from their drawer

Pulling himself up on his house

Pulling all the snacks out of the snack drawer

climbing onto the dishwasher (he is so helpful when I am doing housework!)

pushing the laundry basket across the living room


Discovering how much fun toilet paper can be



last weekend we went to a concert in the park, this is how he was "dancing" to the music


Yesterday we went to a splashground, which is a playground full of sprinklers and is ridiculously fun. It was our first time, and now I know that I need to wear a swimsuit too! Joey had a blast, we will definitely be going again :)

before the water turned on, he had fun on one of the other kids cars

This weekend is his big birthday party, so I should have lots of fun pictures next week :)
No comments:
Post a Comment