Sunday, June 6, 2010

Memorial Day weekend (one week late)

Photobucket was a bit wonky this week so I finally was able to upload my pictures from last weekend successfully. We spent Memorial Day weekend down in Santa Cruz to celebrate both Joey's birthday and my friend's son, Michael's first birthday. We went to Michael's birthday party on Saturday (I don't have any pictures from this because I forgot my camera at my parent's house). When we got back to my parents, they had put up a pool and we spent the beautiful afternoon lounging in their backyard.

He decided, after taking the lid to the container and licking it, that hummus is his new favorite food


We had just been in the pool so he was lounging around naked wrapped in a towel with some fuzzy boots on. I have some ridiculously adorable pictures of him standing naked only wearing boots...but I don't think they are internet appropriate so they will be print only ;)

On Sunday, we did a small birthday party for the locals.

Kevin and Joey (doesn't he look excited for his party)

playing in the little kid pool

after throwing his hat in, he decided to crawl in too


Michael arrived and joined in on the fun


eating my home made graham crackers and watching the dog play with a ball


time for cake


sharing with Gigi


Ribbon!

hanging with Yaya in front of the fire

No comments:

Post a Comment