Joey is liking tummy time a lot more now...well, as long as I am on the floor with him and sufficiently entertaining ;) I decided to break him out of the confinement of the activity mat and pulled out a bigger blanket. Here is the cuteness that resulted...





Tummy time is very tiring!

And, this is what Toughy looks like after stealing a can of formula and eating it (fortunately there was only about a bottle's worth left)

Oh, and I also took a trip up to visit the ladies at Lifetime Adoption. They were completely smitten with Joey and so happy for a visit (the office is kind of in the middle of nowhere). It was nice to meet the women that we talked with so many times over the last couple of years. They have a huge wall of photos and we saw some familiar faces...including A (Joey's bmom) and L (Joey's bsis) :D


One more cute pic...
No comments:
Post a Comment