Saturday, October 31, 2009

First Halloween and First food

Joey is finally starting to feel better, he still has a runny nose and cough but he is back to his funny, happy little self. We decided to start Cereal today (planned on it at the beginning of the week but waited due to his cold). He really took to the whole eating gig quickly and seemed to like the cereal. Today is also Halloween :D I made Joey a skunk costume (which took me three days and he only wore for 20 minutes...but it was totally worth it). The skunk is an homage to Joey's namesake, Kevin's Grandpa Joe. Grandpa Joe's favorite smell was skunk (I know it's strange) so we figured that would be the perfect costume for Joey's first halloween.

First some video:




not so sure about this spoon thing
Photobucket

ok, I think I like this
Photobucket

He is getting the hang of it (and ooh, doesn't my hair look shiny!)
Photobucket

trying to help wipe his mouth
Photobucket

The skunk costume (don't be fooled, he only sits by himself for about 2 seconds)
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment