Sunday, October 4, 2009

Apples and Pumpkins...Fall is HERE!!!

13 years ago I started college and was thrown into a dorm with a bunch of strangers, it turned out to be a great experience and the start of some amazing and lifelong friendships! The last two weekends have reminded me how blessed I am to have these women in my life :D

Last Sunday I had a mommy day out with my friend Jen. We drove down to San Francisco to see Wicked, with a stop for lunch at Pier 39 and a harrowing drive down Hyde street which looks like this / then \. It was such a fun day, but we were both ready to get home to our boys :)
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

This weekend, we had our annual Apple Hill trip with my friend, Lauren and her family. Lauren and I started going to Apple Hill about 10 years ago but this was by far the best trip! What made it the best was 10 years later, we were there with our Husbands and Kids! Next year will be even more fun when Joey is walking...fortunately I bought a 1/2 bushel of apples and made enough apple sauce today to last until next October ;) Prepare yourself, there are a lot of pictures...

Sitting on a bench at one of the apple farms, Josh (Lauren's son) decided to hold Joey's hand (and you can meet Joey's pocket dog...it is attached to the overalls...he shows up in a lot of the pics)
Photobucket
Photobucket
Mommy and Joey pics...well an attempt anyway
Photobucket
Photobucket
I had to help Joey sit up so he could hang with his buddy Josh
Photobucket
Lauren and I would make a good poster for baby wearing
Photobucket
this is what Joey looks like all snug in the carrier
Photobucket
self-portrait in the pumpkin patch
Photobucket
with daddy
Photobucket
Photobucket
I LOVE this pic!
Photobucket
Family portrait with our pumpkins (there are four pumpkins...Tougy gets one too)
Photobucket
just being cute
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Who has bigger eyes...Joey or Pocket dog?
Photobucket
Catherine (Lauren's daughter aka Joey's girlfriend) decided to eat Joey's bottle at lunch
Photobucket
This is what happens when you click the camera as you pick it up from the table
Photobucket
Joey and Catherine were really excited to sit next to each other
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
blowing spit bubbles and chewing on pocket dog while sitting on Daddy's lap
Photobucket
Photobucket
It was a long day, a car nap was appropriate (hard to see Joey in the little carseat mirror but he was asleep too)
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment