Monday, September 7, 2009

State fair and Baptism

This was a BUSY weekend, so we will start with Friday and Saturday. Friday Joey and I went to the state fair with my friend and her kids. We got there when it opened and with three babies in tow we were done just after noon ;)

Saturday we started off early and headed to Santa Cruz for my friend, Millie's son's baptism. Kevin and I were asked to be Godparents and we were also sponsoring her husband. I have been friends with Millie since high school and our boys are 8 days apart :) Our other HS friend, Carey and her husband were also in town so it was a great day with everyone :)

Joey ready to go to the fair in his stroller
Photobucket
and about 3 seconds later, I guess the stroller is as soothing as the car he was asleep for most of the fair
Photobucket
all the kids safe in their strollers :)
Photobucket

Me with Micheal just before baptism (I should take pictures from this angle more often, I look so thin!)
Photobucket
The baptism (it was outside at Millie's mom's house since the minister was retired)
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
I don't know what was going on here, but it's funny to me
Photobucket
Carey (with a sleeping Joey) and her husband, Kevin (aka Carey's Kevin)
Photobucket
The boys hanging out together (you can see the comparison to when they were "new" here)
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Joey is looking at Micheal saying "that kind of language isn't necessary!"
Photobucket
We tried to do a group shot but we couldn't figure out which of the three cameras to look at...hence, Millie throwing her hand up
Photobucket
we never did figure out which camera to look at!
Photobucket
Photobucket

We took advantage of the beautiful day for some family shots
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

It was a long day, and Joey was a tired boy
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment