Thursday, November 4, 2010

Halloween and other stuff

I uploaded a bunch of pictures onto photobucket last week...alas, they have not yet made an appearance on the blog. Mr. very active and super curious has been keeping me so busy that I keep forgetting to create a blog post! I waited so long that I had another batch of pictures to upload...so, this will be picture heavy (but, that's why you come here, for the cuteness!).

My friend gave me a ridiculously generous amount of clothing, toys and books for Joey (handed down from her two boys). In those boxes was a Superman costume, which Joey had to try on in anticipation of halloween


apparently the theme of October was dress-up silliness, and it continued with some stylish sunglasses (I'm not sure why he isn't wearing pants...sometimes he just takes them off)

he is channeling Elton John



continuing with the dress-up silliness, the sheldon cooper outfit (also posted on FB)

I knew the Pirate PJs were missing something, then Joey put on his rain boots and it his outfit was complete

but, it was still missing something...perhaps sitting on a ball?

another fun find from my friend is a bathrobe


A couple weeks ago we had a visit from my brother and his family. The boys had such a good time playing together

This picture cracks me up, it looks like Joey is saying "mom, why are they playing with all my toys and why are you letting this happen"

we took the kids up to Apple hill for some fall fun (before the rain arrived) including a mini train ride (it was really cold and in my focus to get a picnic made and making sure I had several sweaters and changes of clothes for Joey, I neglected to grab a jacket or sweater for myself...thank goodness we had a blanket in the car)


of course there were pumpkins and apples


The rain caught up to us so we headed over to a Gold mine in Placerville for some geology and history lessons



We had some tired boys for the drive back


Remember last Halloween when Joey wore a really big skunk costume I made for him, well it actually fits this year...

We had a little stroller trick-or-treating on Friday with our playgroup




We decided (since he enjoyed the Halloween fun on Friday) that he was ready to do a little trick-or-treating, but first some attempts to pose pictures with the pumpkins






Bonus Pics
being goofy while playing

showing off a cute new pair of overalls

Joey and Toughy begging for food

Joey really "loves" helping me dust

having a snack at his new table

No comments:

Post a Comment