Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Christmas 2.0

Sorry this took so long to post, but I finally got my laptop (my oh so empty laptop) back. I have a ton of pics to post from our weekend in Santa Cruz for Christmas version 2.0 over New Years. I will also do another post a bit later since today Joey turns 7 months old! We had fun in Santa Cruz, altough Joey decided to cut tooth #2 which was decidedly more difficult than #1...thank goodness for stores open 24 hours when orajel and tylenol are needed after midnight. I will just start posting the pics and let them tell the story of our weekend...

The night before we left for SC, I was doing dishes while Joey played in the living room. I looked out to see he had managed to get on his side and I had a feeling he was about to actually roll over...and of course I grabbed the camera and tried not to distract him...it was so slow motion the first time then he got the hang of it and was rolling and rolling.
Going
Photobucket
Going
Photobucket
still going
Photobucket
and gone!!
Photobucket
Photobucket

For New Year's eve we did a family walk to the beach to see the tide pools (it was a "minus" tide where the tide is actually negative and reveals tide pools). My brother is great at finding creatures in the rocks, he found several crabs, all kinds of fish and even a little octopus. This is his bucket of creatures (don't worry he puts them back in the ocean)
Photobucket
see the octopus
Photobucket
Toughy had the best day ever running and playing on the beach and in the water, this picture is his action shot
Photobucket
My beautiful cousin Kailey holding Joey
Photobucket

That night, my mom decided to give Joey his big gift so we could put it together, here he is helping his Ma with the instructions
Photobucket
and since the picture doesn't fully capture how excited he was about those instructions, here is a little video ;)


we finally got it put together and all the boys decided to play
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Christmas morning 2.0 on New Year's day.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
this one is funny, I have the same bad, in the middle of saying something, expression on my face as the woman on the TV behind me
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Joey got a little hot
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

And bonus pics, Joey and his first teething biscuit
Photobucket
Toughy has been waiting for the day we give Joey food to hold (and drop on the floor) for 6 months!
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment