Christmas was lovely and Joey enjoyed opening presents. It was nice to wake up in our own house and after the mild freakout JOey had at Kevin's parent's house, I am glad we didn't go to Santa Cruz and subject him to the mass of people at my Grandmother's house. OH, and I managed to forget both cameras when we went to Kevin's parents! Luckily we will be having Christmas 2.0 at my parents on New Years so I haven't missed all photo opportunities ;)
Here is Joey's first Christmas...











Showing off the PJs and Blanket from A :)



I also have to show off my buche noel (that's french for yule log) which turned out way better than I expected it to and has now been deemed my official Christmas dessert


Of course I have video too! It's a little long, but his cuteness is worth 4 minutes ;)
I'll throw in some bonus pics too :)




One more, let me explain this photo...Joey was sitting on the ground next to Toughy gently petting his tail. I quickly grabbed the camera to capture the "ahhhh" moment but as I snapped the picture Toughy realized he was being touched and gave a "hey" look, Joey started to blow raspberries which apparently affects his balance and he started to fall backwards. So, what was supposed to be a super cute pic of a boy and his dog turned into this...
No comments:
Post a Comment