Wednesday, January 6, 2010

7 months old

He changes so much every day, but there have been some drastic changes in the last month. He now has two teeth, can sit up straight, can roll over and scoot himself in circles on his back. He is also very babbly and wiggly (which is making diaper changes very challenging). He loves peek-a-boo and is already giving the sign for milk. He is is just fun to be around!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
finally a big smile
Photobucket
you can see he is officially bigger than the bunny now, and his shirt that was cross-stitched by Kevin's mom (it says "you are our sunshine")
Photobucket

I managed to get a close-up shot so you can see his two teeth
Photobucket

Bonus pics, while I was working on my earlier blog post he was on a blanket on the floor. He was sitting, playing with his laptop when he yawned, layed back with his hands behind his head and went to sleep. I just put a blanket over him and let him take a great nap, doesn't he look comfy...
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment