I can't believe the last time I posted pictures was at the end of June and now it's a couple weeks from Thanksgiving! We have had some technology issues with cameras and computers (I still can't find the little camera with all of our camping pictures). I finally uploaded a bunch of pictures and I'm ready to share (in more detail than what is on facebook) what we have been up to :)
Joey and I spent fourth of July in Santa Cruz...I think I have pictures but they are either trapped in the little camera or in my laptop (which did not survive a glass of water being poured onto it). It was the first time since I was a teenager that I spent the fourth at my parents, it was magical to watch fireworks reflected in the water of the bay. Joey participated in a parade with his cousins, he was riding his scooter. He would go super fast and get ahead of our group and I would run after him telling him to stop. He would jump off his scooter and look at the crowd...he was such a ham and the crowd loved him...I'm sure I looked like a madwoman chasing him ;) The rest of the summer was low-key, we spent a lot of time at the community pools and parks.
At the end of July, we headed back to Santa Cruz where we spent a day out with Thomas and celebrated my grandmother's birthday. I actually have pictures from these events!
Ready to check out the trains

well, it was a good attempt at a picture together

this is better for Joey at least

Before the train left he would not let go of my hand or leave my side, as soon as it started moving he joined his friends to watch the scenery go by

I get this look a lot when I try to keep him from doing silly things like falling out of trains

silliness with his BFF

cooling off with sno cones

waiting for Thomas to come back for pictures

four kids, one haybale, three cameras in three different locations, this isn't going to work very well

Another photo op

My dad took us to a construction site to check out some mighty machines

We celebrated my Grandmother's birthday, Joey had fun playing with 2nd cousins

I caught a quick picture with the birthday girl

Our next big adventure was camping at Pinecrest lake...when I find the camera with those pictures I will do another post with them ;) so, let's skip ahead to October!
We spent Columbus day in Apple Hill

and the only picture of me from the day

Another pumpkin patch with My cousin, Jenny, and her son, Brody.

Finally, we end up at Halloween. Joey was an ambulance driver, I decided to make him an ambulance to "drive"

Bonus pictures:
Playing with Mimi

he wanted me to take a picture as I was getting ready to upload pictures...look how long his hair is!

and he wanted a picture with daddy
No comments:
Post a Comment