I searched for weeks for the cord to my camera...I kept taking pictures until the battery went dead. Finally, I gave up and ordered and ordered a new one ;) So, here are the last couple of months in pictures!
We took advantage of some beautiful weather back in March and took a hike along the river with friends (this was also right after the worst haircut he has ever had!):

the kids found lots of interesting bugs

Joey is already chasing girls

we learned about raptors (birds of prey)


he has so many girlfriends ;)

more bugs

Joey's favorite part, throwing rocks in the river

Our next outing was for the St. Patrick's day parade, it was a drizzly day but we still had a great time watching the parade

He loved this car because it looks like Sheriff from the Cars movie

a Fire truck!

Easter weekend was busy for us, we had a rock-n-roll themed birthday party to attend. Then, it was time for my baptism, confirmation and first communion.
All dressed up for the party, we went for an Adam Levine rocker look

after the party, he got to hang out with Mimi and Grandpa while Kevin, his Aunt and I went to our long evening Mass.

Just before my baptism, hanging out with my Godparents

Saturday was such a long day that we decided to hang out at home for Easter Sunday...but we (I mean the Easter bunny) still hid eggs

The next week we had a family Easter celebration with the Simpsons at my sister-in-law's house

it didn't take him long to discover there were m&ms in the eggs

He found a great scooter partner with cousin Kyra

Joey and I share the same Godmother...the lovely Aunt Pat

and that's when the battery in the camera died!
No comments:
Post a Comment