Tuesday, April 26, 2011

snow and rain

I have uploaded a ton of pictures over the last two weeks and I am finally sitting down to blog about them...but I will break things up over a few posts ;)

Let's start with the wacky weather of March. My brother and his family came up in early March for a day in the snow. Joey loved the snow, he loved smooshing it, walking on it, pulling a toboggan and being pulled in a toboggan BUT he did not like sledding down it ;)
snow-suited up
Photobucket
getting a ride with cousins
Photobucket
Photobucket
ready to play
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Then, we ended up being stuck inside a LOT in March with all the rain. One day I decided to embrace the wet, put Joey in the galoshes and rain coat and let him play in the rain.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

bonus pic, loving his Yaya
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment