Hanging out by the pool

Brody decides to join in the fun

Joey loves splashing in the water

Kevin getting a cupcake to celebrate his birthday

Joey walking with his favorite cousin, Kailey

JOey and Brody sharing the walking car

Joey leaves Brody behind

Looking so proud


Hanging with Yaya at the Marine Lab (Just after this I managed to break my good camera and my back-up camera's battery was dead without the charger)

(thankfully, Yaya had her camera so the entire week did not go by without pictures)
Joey enjoying chicken the way Papa does, right off the bone

Toughy in his happy place

JOey contemplates where we are

then wonders why he is still in the wagon and not out exploring

This place is amazing!

Let's go explore

perhaps I should roll my pants up

Now, let's go!




One of the nights we were there, we all went to a local winery to listen to a band play. Joey was such the flirt, he would have one of us walk with him around the courtyard and would stop in front of ladies and smile until they talked to him.

I love their matching teeth gaps






Hanging out with his buddy Michael at the cliffs

I got my little baby fix with Mathis

Bonus picture, discovering the yumminess of milk shakes with Grandma
No comments:
Post a Comment