Saturday, July 3, 2010

Molars

Joey has been growing two molars, this means a lot of crying and clinginess and not a lot of computer time. So, I finally uploaded some random pictures from the last couple of weeks. The summer heat has arrived and we have spent most days seeking relief...fortunately the park we have playgroup at on Mondays and Wednesdays has a wonderful wading pool that we enjoy (and I enjoy the three hour nap that follows). Joey is also continuing to exert his eating independence which means a lot of fun messes and funny pictures.

Family outing to a Pops in the park concert (Kev's parents were with us too)

hitting Kev on the head with a balloon

clapping for the band

Looks like he is doing yoga


Fun with food






Walking with a friend



wanting to get in the pool at a friend's house



building things with Daddy



We helped my mom with a youth summit for a few days, here he is with Yaya

Chilling while we listened to one of the kids perform a few raps (he was bobbing his head with the beat, he is a big fan of all music)


having fun in the wading pool (I don't have pictures of us really in the water because I was too busy playing along with him)




Hope everyone enjoys their Independence day tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment