Joey started sleeping in his crib over the weekend and he is sleeping very well. Only waking up twice a night to eat, then promptly back to sleep. The transition was definitely harder on Kevin and me as we miss having him an arms reach away. He was just too big and active for the bassinet and since he has started doing bigger bottles at longer intervals at night we knew it was time for the big move.
Next week Joey and I are spending the week in Santa Cruz to help with my grandmother as she recovers from a broken hip. We will miss Kevin and Toughy soooo much but I am looking forward to being able to be outside after 10am! Fortunately the fire in the mountains is under control so the smoke will be cleared by the time we arrive. My first order of business when I arrive is to set up a wireless router, I can't go a week without internet!
Here is what we have been up to this week of "normal" days...
Tummy time on the boppy



Family multi-tasking (yes Mom, I am talking to you on the phone)


We will call this the activity mat series (you can see how active his legs and arms are now)...










Super cute onesie one of my PEO sister's gave Joey, the front says "what does the horse say?" and the back says "neighhh, neigh" and the tail actually sticks out of the butt!


My tired boys


He likes facing out in the Moby wrap now, this is how he fell asleep at the farmer's market this morning. I forgot his hat so I put this blanket over him to keep the sun out...he looked like a little ET :)

We just got a jogging stroller, which is a bit easier to use when walking with Toughy. Obviously Joey is comfortable in it...

two seconds later, his "why are you taking a picture of me?" face

Wow, for a "nothing going on" week I sure managed to create a lengthy, photo laden blog post!
No comments:
Post a Comment