Sunday, June 21, 2009

2 weeks!

This has been the most amazing, life altering two weeks ever! Joey is going through a growth spurt, he has gone from 2ounces to 3 and sometimes 4 ounces evry few hours. I did my own calculations (I weighed myself then weighed myself holding Jo-Jo, then measured him with my sewing tape) and according to my scientific method he is 8.9 pounds and 22 inches...but we have a 2-week check-up tomorrow so we will see how accurate I am :)
This week flew by, and it was a real transition for me to be alone 50 hours while Kevin was at work. Joey and I did just fine, we went to the Farmer's market, I finished cleaning out the garage during a long nap so we can actually park the car in there (this is important since the heat has arrived, don't want to cook the baby in the carseat!).
This weekend, Kevin and I just spent time hanging out and loving our boy. Joey had his first (and definitely not the last) trip to the bookstore and craft store. Today we celebrated Kevin's first Father's day with a stroll around the Capitol park (where they were filming a movie!) and a dinner of spaghetti and meatballs.

This coming week will be busy, we are headed to Santa Cruz to visit family, so we are taking it easy the next few days :) In the meantime, here are some pics from the last week...

He has been fascinated by the pattern on the boppy
Photobucket
just being cute
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

with Grandma and Grandpa
Photobucket
snuggling with daddy
Photobucket
His "doggone cute" father's day outfit
Photobucket
Photobucket
self portrait
Photobucket
first trip to the bookstore
Photobucket
walking at the Capital on Father's day
Photobucket
I tried to quickly take a pic of the movie being shot, apparently Sacramento was standing in for the capitol of Georgia?
Photobucket
family photo
Photobucket
Photobucket
taking a break
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment