Thursday, April 11, 2013

Let's go back to December...

Ack, did I really just quote Taylor Swift?? Well, I do actually want to take you back to December and finally post Christmas pictures :) Christmas eve eve we had our 2nd annual Christmas cookie party with our friends  photo misc117_zps4b4aee57.jpg  photo misc116_zps389dbf95.jpg  photo misc113_zps9d73a237.jpg  photo misc111_zpsbfe1111e.jpg  photo misc109_zps7bb4870f.jpg  photo misc123_zps4097ce5c.jpg Kevin manning the troupes while moms cleaned up  photo misc121_zpsd10f01ea.jpg We went with friends to see Christmas lights  photo misc098_zps2960ac40.jpg  photo misc096_zpsfb4f702e.jpg The only way to get a picture with Santa was to include all of us  photo misc097_zps65eb6e66.jpg Christmas eve, opening a first present before Mass...doesn't he look handsome  photo misc126_zps008a24ff.jpg  photo misc130_zpsb1d3f942.jpg sprinkling reindeer "bait"  photo misc127_zpsfb785c1a.jpg Christmas morning videos, I love how he keeps saying "check" after each stocking gift Christmas day  photo misc135_zpsf4ccd129.jpg  photo misc139_zpsd61df00b.jpg  photo misc140_zps3205111f.jpg  photo misc141_zps75f3b9d8.jpg  photo misc142_zps3f9a23a0.jpg  photo misc143_zps3c9cefdf.jpg  photo misc144_zpsb8605fac.jpg  photo misc148_zps7d053b96.jpg and our new Christmas tradition...painting Grandpa's toes!  photo misc149_zps641f3215.jpg After Christmas, Joey and I headed down to Santa Cruz for Papa's birthday and New Year's Christmas 2.0  photo misc150_zps0d700994.jpg  photo misc153_zpsf249e62f.jpg  photo misc155_zps46110321.jpg I told my mom to keep the presents small, she listened so well ;)  photo misc156_zps3c2d2da9.jpg Had to visit his favorite park with the scooter  photo misc159_zps3ac7d0c8.jpg  photo misc161_zpsc567a8df.jpg and the beach, of course  photo misc163_zps20cae6e8.jpg  photo misc164_zps4dfb692d.jpg  photo misc165_zpsb2cd0e14.jpg  photo misc167_zpsdce0d141.jpg  photo misc168_zps8d80d70d.jpg  photo misc169_zpsb8d44e8a.jpg  photo misc170_zps6bc732f8.jpg  photo misc171_zps8a664eb5.jpg  photo misc174_zps037a5848.jpg We spent time at Gigi Em's where my cousin and her grandchildren were also visiting, My Aunt Jill loves her grand-nephews so much  photo misc176_zpse9ed2114.jpg For New Year's day we went to the Monterey Bay Aquarium with Yaya and friends  photo misc177_zpsd0c038f3.jpg  photo misc178_zpsccbda1b3.jpg  photo misc185_zps0a8e2301.jpg then my camera battery died, but the rest of those pictures were put on facebook ;) I'm still working on catching up on posts, I have three more coming but I'm switching over to imageshack because Photobucket has been horrible...I will get the rest up soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment