Party number one, my friend, Christina, celebrated her son's 5th birthday with a Karate Kid themed party at the park. Her sister's son also turned two and celebrated at the same party with a country/cowboy theme. We had such a fun afternoon at the park, I especially enjoyed watching the adults play a very competitive game of musical chairs (I would have joined in but Joey was taking a nap).
Joey with Auntie Christina (Joey is sporting his Karate Kid shirt that said "Happy Birthday William-son," of course he is wearing it over his sweatshirt because it was cold and windy)

I was eating some cotton candy and Joey really, REALLY wanted some...but I told him he had to wait until his 1st birthday for a pure sugar fix ;)

I set him on the side of the bounce house and bounced him up and down (I can tell he will be a big fan of the bouncies when he can walk) (also, he currently has 5 teeth coming in, one is just about popped through...hence the constant drool and lip biting)

checking out the giant balloon

playing in the grass while the big kids hit the pinata

clapping when the pinata breaks

The birthday boy

Birthday number two was for my friend, Jen's, son Ryan who turned 5. This party was at a place called ArtBeast, which is a children's play and art studio (a place for them to be creative and messy outside of the house).
Kevin played with Joey in the baby play area



Then we went downstairs to play with drums







Now I need to start planning Joey's birthday party!



No comments:
Post a Comment