Friday, March 5, 2010

If you're happy and you know it...I have lots of videos for you ;)

We are definitely happy around here because spring is around the corner, see there are even flowers on the trees...
Photobucket
Photobucket

Nothing special going on with us this week (except Joey is 9 months old today!!! a 9 month post will be up later). On Tuesday I took Joey to get professional pictures taken and they are adorable (of course they don't let you have the digital images), so everyone that I normally send hard copy pictures too, you will be getting ridiculous cuteness this month ;) I have a fun collection of pictures this week and a bunch of videos because Joey is at the age where a picture just isn't enough :)

My silly boys hanging out before bed time
Photobucket
this picture cracks me up, he was saying "ahhhhh-baaaaa-ooohhh"
Photobucket
Photobucket

another night before bed, we were laying on the floor together and he was rolling around and "talking"
Photobucket


trying to get Toughy's tail


Yesterday we were at Toys-r-us and he was having fun with the puffs in the cart (notice he is holding my purse on his arm)
Photobucket
Photobucket
apparently I took too long making sure the clerk gave me the $5 off my diapers that was advertised...
Photobucket

I swear Toughy isn't trying to eat Joey!
Photobucket
He is totally turning into a ham whenever he sees the camera
Photobucket
Photobucket
look at those teeth!
Photobucket

Eating puffs in the high chair (so mommy can make dinner)
Photobucket
Photobucket

being this cute is hard work
Photobucket

Thursday night Kevin had a late meeting so Joey and I went out to dinner together then headed over to Border's. They were having a book signing that Kevin really wanted to attend (but couldn't because of his meeting) so Joey and I went for him and surprised him with a signed book :D While we were at the book store I found the funnest book, it has an Elmo puppet attached so that you can sing the "If you're happy and you know it clap your hands song" and make Elmo clap his hands. This is now one of his favorite things...
Photobucket
Photobucket



Just one more...swinging at the park (he was laughing so hard when I took this)
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment